• VOM South Africa

Uganda: Christian Woman Loses Business and Home to Fire


When the restaurant she owned and operated was burned six months after she became a believer, Faridah assumed it had been an accident. But earlier this year, the two rooms she rented in a home were also burned, and neighbors mentioned smelling gasoline. Faridah lost everything she owned and now suspects her relatives were responsible for the fires. After being abandoned by her husband, her relatives had been helping raise her six children. But when she became a Christian, they cursed her and told her she would never have peace as long as she was a Christian. Her landlord is also demanding reimbursement for his loss. Pray that God will meet the needs of Faridah and her family and that they will remain strong in faith.

VOM Pray Today Logo white.png

Download The VOM PRAY TODAY App

vombulkmail_footer_radio copy.png

Listen online to VOMRadio

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle

© 2018 CMI VOMSA